- Accounts Payable
- top links
- What's New
- Timely Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
- AP/Purchasing Policies
Oakland University’s Accounts Payable Department assists other OU departments in making payments to vendors and reimbursing employees. The Accounts Payable office is located at 121 West Vandenberg Hall, next to the Payroll office. The Accounting office is also located in our suite.
Students requiring information on their student accounts (payments, holds, etc.) should contact Student Business Services at (248) 370-2550 or email@example.com.
Accounts Payable responsibilities include:
- Managing the university purchasing card program;
- Processing all university payment vouchers in accordance with university policies and procedures;
- Responding to vendor inquiries about payment issues;
- Reporting total calendar year payments to the IRS for applicable vendors