Find My Academic Adviser

Oakland University provides academic advising for current students through the school or college of their selected major. 

All first-year, undecided and re-deciding students who have earned less than 28 credits will work with their academic adviser in the  First Year Advising Center to explore major and career options. 

If you are a current or transfer student who has selected a major and earned 28 or more credits, you will be directed to meet with your academic adviser in the selected school or college for your major. 
By Major
By School/College